Sunday, 7 August 2016

Libya undertakes to pay Lockerbie compensation

[What follows is excerpted from a report published in The Independent on this date in 2002:]
The Libyan government said yesterday that it was ready to pay compensation for the 1988 Lockerbie bombing and address UN demands that it accept responsibility for the attack, which killed 270 people.
Libya's Foreign Minister, Mohammed Abderrahman Shalgam, made the announcement after talks between the Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, and the Foreign Office minister Mike O'Brien. He also said Libya was ready to normalise relations with the US.
Mr Shalgam said: "Regarding compensation, as a principle, yes, we are going to do something on that topic. Regarding responsibility, we are discussing this issue. We are ready to get rid of this obstacle." The minister's comments mark a sea-change in Libya's official position. While a team of lawyers and business leaders has been involved in discussions about compensation for the past 18 months, the Libya has until now expressed reluctance to make such payments. (...)
British officials said the comments were Libya's clearest declaration so far that it was prepared to comply with conditions for lifting all sanctions imposed over its role in the Lockerbie bombing, for which the Libyan agent Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi was convicted last year at the specially established Scottish court in the Netherlands.
Mr O'Brien is the first British minister to visit Libya for 20 years and is believed to be the first yet to meet Colonel Gaddafi.Their meeting was held in a bedouin tent on the beach of Sirte and marked a day of intensive discussions, which also included five hours of talks with senior Libyan ministers. British officials described the meeting as a "thorough work-through of the bilateral issues", including co-operation against terrorism, as well as Lockerbie.
[The Guardian’s report contains the following:]
Outstanding issues remain between Britain and Libya.
British officials said Libya needed to comply fully with UN resolutions calling for Libya to accept responsibility and pay compensation to families of the victims of the 1988 Lockerbie bombing.
Col Gadafy has agreed to pay compensation but still refuses to admit responsibility despite the conviction of Libyan official Abdel Baset al-Megrahi of involvement in the bombing. UN sanctions against Libya, now suspended, will not be fully lifted until he does.
[In a letter dated 15 August 2003, which I helped to draft, Libya accepted “responsibility for the actions of its officials”.]


  1. DOSSIER LOCKERBIE, 2016 (google translation German/English):

    Mr. Saif Al-Islam, the son of Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi, said at that time, "securing the release of the Lockerbie bomber was more important to Libya, than the payment of £2.7 billion paid in compensation to victims families".
    He also said, "he was confident Libya would be proved innocent of the 1988 terrorist attack, which claimed 270 lives".

    MEBO reveals the path of the Scottish "Evidence Fraud" with an MST­13 timer fragment (PT­35) in the case of 'Lockerbie­(PanAm 103); in order to harm Libya, Abdelbaset al Megrahi, MEBO Ltd., Air Malta and others...

    The MST­13 Timerfragment (red circled) registered on RARDE Report 181, on the manipulated side nr. 51, under PT­35, position (b), was not a fragment of a green coloured circuit board !...
    The picture shows the MST­13 Timerfragment, discovered, in a "Slalom shirt" at RARDE, and that the MST­13 timer circuit board (PT­35), was a black carbonized fragment from a prototype MST­13 Timer circuit board allegedly found from expert Allen Feraday, at RARDE.
    Visible, on this fragment, 3 scratches and a scratched letter "M" (in German for Muster = sample) made by our Eng. Ulrich Lumpert, and confirmed with an Affidavit.

    This fragment was fabricated from a brown prototype circuit board with 8 layers of fibreglass; the curve cut out by hand saw of Eng. Lumpert, to prove it !
    The court in Zeist confirmed that this picture shows the Original fragment – before forensicmodifications as found in the Lockerbie area. This picture is a crucial piece of evidence ! The photograph was taken in the laboratory at RARDE and was until mid January 1990, after the discovery in a Slalom shirt, by expert Allen Feraday photographed.

    All backwards dated data, about the finding of the fragment (PT­35) on 15 September 1989 and 12 May 1989, were altered and then testified at the Court in Kamp van Zeist from Scottish official witnesses, under Oath nr. 355, Expert Allen Feraday (RARDE) nr. 994, Chief Inspector William Williamson, (Scottish Police) nr. 257, Det. Thomas Gilchrist, (Scottish Police). The fragment PT­35 was never tested for traces of explosives !

    The secret facts when (temporal) and where (at what location) had engineer Ulrich Lumpert, the three (3) Scratch bodies and the letter (M) scratched into the real, black carbonized, MST-13 timer pice of evidence (PT-35) ; before the photo shoot was created (PP8932 / PI/995), at RARDE - is no longer a secret ! This crucial "ENIGMA" completes the proof of fraud in a new appeal to 100% !

    Significant: The 20 piece MST­13 timers delivered 1985/86, to Libya Military, were equipped with green Circuit Board, and were fabricated with 9 layers of fibreglass! So the "Lockerbie- fragment" (PT­35) have nothing to do with the MST­13 Timer delivered to Libya Procurement !

    The whole story of the MST­13 fragment is very complex. The creation of additional fragment copies created a tricky jumble and only a few insiders know which one the original and genuine fragment is as found in the Lockerbie area. I am convinced that all this led to an inaccurate verdict at the court in Zeist.

    by Edwin Bollier, MEBO Ltd., Telecommunication Switzerland. Webpage:

  2. Please convince yourself and watch the video representation via LINK:

    by Edwin Bollier, MEBO Ltd., Telecommunication Switzerland. Webpage: